2 years with Arenus
Only in her 20s, Amberley Snyder has overcome enough adversity to last a lifetime. As a promising young barrel racer, she qualified for the 2009 National High School Finals Rodeo and the National Little Britches Finals. She nailed down the World All-Around title and, if that wasn't enough, finished top 6 in Pole Bending, Goat Tying and Breakaway Roping. Then, in 2010, Amberley was involved in a tragic car accident leaving her paralyzed from the waist down. While doctors told her she would never walk, ride or rodeo again, Amberley had other plans. Just a year and a half after her accident, with the help of Velcro, straps, a seatbelt and her trusted horse, ATP Power, Amberley was back in the saddle and ready for competition.
Amberley now competes regularly in college rodeo with top honors in 2014 and 2015 as well as the Intermountain Pro Rodeo Association where she finished 3rd in the 2014 average. 2015 began with winning the RFD-TV's American Rodeo Fan Exemption which resulted in an invite to compete in the world's richest rodeo. Her spare time is spent giving motivational speeches nationwide and completing her degree in Agricultural Education and Counseling.
- Steadfast Equine
- Assure Guard Gold
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gel
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment
- 2009 – National Little Britches Finals Barrel Racing Finals
- 2009 – National Little Britches World All-Around Title
- 2009 – National Little Britches Top 6, Pole Bending, Goat Tying and Breakaway Roping
- 2009 – National High School Finals Rodeo Qualifier
- 2014 – Horse of the Year, NIRA Rocky Mountain Region
- 2014 – 9th Place Overall Finish for Intercollegiate Rodeo Association, Rocky Mountain Region
- 2015 – 5th Place Overall Finish for Intercollegiate Rodeo Association, Rocky Mountain Region
- 2015 – Voted RFD-TV’s American Rodeo Fan Exemption
- 2015 – Invited to compete at the American
"I travel all over the country with my horses and, with Sore No-More on board, my horses no longer stock up when stalled or trailering. To have a product that truly helps my horses feel their best is important to me and Sore No-More is it!"
"My horse used to tie up a lot and, since I started using Assure Guard Gold, he doesn’t tie up as severe or as often!”