- Durable, breathable and moisture wicking to allow for a variety of uses, from relaxation to athletics.
- Fingerless design improves dexterity and makes tasks like typing or grooming horses a breeze.
- Same benefits of pressure gloves, without the discomfort of compression.
- Can be worn alone or utilized as a liner with heavier gloves.
- Available in 3 sizes, small (5-7), medium (7.5-8.5) and large (9-10), to ensure correct fit for all hands.
- Machine washable for easy maintenance.
The BeneFab by Sore No-More Gloves are comprised of ceramic nano-particles that reduce recovery time, promote blood circulation and increase oxygen flow. The fabric emits FAR-infrared rays that keep muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments in the hands soft and relaxed. The gloves are perfect to use as a liner with heavier gloves or on their own. Durable, breathable and moisture wicking, their fingerless design makes them adaptable to relaxation or athletics. Unlike pressure gloves, there is no discomfort when wearing these gloves, while retaining the same therapeutic benefits. They are the perfect solution after a long day of working with your hands or for those that suffer from conditions such as carpal tunnel or osteoarthritis. Available in three sizes, small (5-7), medium (7.5-8.5) and large (9-10) to ensure a proper fit.
This video gives you a brief overview of how our far-infrared products work. Visit http://www.BenefabProducts.com for further details! Our products are beneficial for you and fabulous for your horse!
BENEFab™ Far-i...This video gives you a brief overview of how our far-infrared ...
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Place hands in BeneFab by Sore No-More Gloves and wear as normal or place heavier gloves over the top for added warmth.
Love these for everything
Posted by Unknown on Dec 27th 2016
I use these ALL the time. They have definitely helped ease a lot of tightness in my hand from riding and also from typing all the time at work. My hands are always hurting and my flexibility has been greatly diminished over the past few years. I have noticed a lot of the pain has reduced and my hands are much more flexible. I love that they are finglerless so that I can still wear them when type and working around the barn. They are lightweight so I don't mind wearing them in the summer and in the winter, they are thin enough to fit comfortably under heavier gloves. LOVE THESE!