- Strong Velcro straps make this hock boot adjustable and easy to use, so there is no need to constantly adjust or monitor on a quiet horse.
- An all-natural, non-invasive therapy that offers excellent joint coverage and may help reduce the frequency of injections.
- Made with materials that are not only moisture wicking and breathable, but are extremely flexible which allows your horse optimum comfort when wearing.
- Each hock boot is designed to accommodate both the left and right hock, allowing for a single hock boot that can be used interchangeably to benefit either hock.
- Machine washable for easy maintenance
BeneFab® by Sore No-More® Therapeutic Hock Boots use FAR-infrared rays to supple and relax muscles in the hock area, reducing pain and stiffness, while helping to harmonize the body’s functions, safely and naturally. Comprised of ceramic nano-particles that function to reduce recovery time, promote blood circulation and increase oxygen flow. The hock boots will help ease hock area pain from arthritic changes, maintain good flexibility and is an excellent way to extend the time between joint injections. It features easy on and off velcro closures that will not stretch out over time, as well as anti-slip and moisture wicking properties, ensuring that your horse benefits from the therapy as comfortable as possible.
The hock boots are perfect as a therapeutic addition with Sore No-More liniments and gelotions. Together, you create a non-invasive, synergistic, dual-action therapy that is proven to relieve pain and inflammation, increase circulation and rage of motion or flexibility.
Benefab by Sore No-More
Therapeutic Ho...Benefab by Sore No-More
BENEFab™ Far-i...This video gives you a brief overview of how our far-infrared ...
WARNINGSChoking hazard, keep out of reach of children and animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USEApply the BeneFab® by Sore No-More® Therapeutic Hock Boots to left or right hock and secure with Velcro straps for a snug fit that won’t slip.
Use with Sore No-More:Liniment: Spray Sore No-More® Classic or Performance Liniment on entire hock area to relax muscles and increase circulation when applying your BeneFab® by Sore No-More® Therapeutic Hock Boots. For horses with stiffness or soreness, or during times of heavy work, try with Sore No-More® Performance Ultra Liniment.
Gelotion: Rub Sore No-More® Classic or Performance Gelotion on entire hock area to relax muscles and increase circulation when applying your BeneFab® by Sore No-More® Therapeutic Hock Boots. For horses with stiffness or soreness, or during times of heavy work, try with Sore No-More® Performance Ultra Gelotion.