- The only dual action therapy of ceramics and magnetics, featuring over twenty seven 1100 gauss, unipolar magnets that target key acupuncture points in the head and neck, including magnets over problem places like the TMJ and forehead to help with headshakers.
- Strategically placed Velcro and half zip closures, ensure no snagging the ceramic lycra.
- Available in medium and large sizes to ensure a proper fit for every type of horse.
- Easy to use, can be worn up to 12 hours and be left on unattended. The quick dry and hygoscopic technology will regulate temperature, so there is no need to worry about sweat.
- Large eye and ear holes reduce the feeling of binding or rubbing of sensitive areas.
- Machine washable for easy maintenance.
The BeneFab by Sore No-More Rejuvenate Smart Hood is comprised of ceramic nano-particled Lycra that emits FAR-infrared rays in conjunction with over twenty seven, 1100 gauss, unipolar magnets poised over specific acupuncture points in the head and neck, like the TMJ or forehead to help with head shakers. This combination promotes muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments to stay soft and relaxed while increasing circulation and reducing pain and inflammation. The light, flexible design is quick drying and hygoscopic, regulating the temperature and providing ultimate ease of use including the ability to be left on unattended up to 12 hours. Strategically placed Velcro and half zip closures will not snag and rip the ceramic lycra. The high quality elastic’s integrity will not deteriorate over time either. Like all BeneFab by Sore No-More products, the Smart Hood is machine washable.
The Smart Hood is perfect as a therapeutic addition with Sore No-More liniments and gelotions. Together, you create a non-invasive, synergistic, dual-action therapy that is proven to relieve pain and inflammation, increase circulation and relax muscles.
This video gives you a brief overview of how our far-infrared products work. Visit http://www.BenefabProducts.com for further details! Our products are beneficial for you and fabulous for your horse!
BENEFab™ Far-i...This video gives you a brief overview of how our far-infrared ...
Choking hazard, keep out of reach of children and animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply the BeneFab® by Sore No-More® Rejuvenate Smart Hood to your horse’s neck and head with or without liniment or gelotion, to give your horse extra support and increase circulation.
Use with Sore No-More:Liniment: Spray Sore No-More® Classic or Performance Liniment along your horse’s entire neck, poll, chin or on sore muscle areas to loosen and relax sore muscles and improve circulation when using your BeneFab® by Sore No-More® Therapeutic Smart Hood. For horses with stiffness and soreness, or during times of heavy work, try with Sore No-More® Performance Ultra Liniment.
Gelotion: Rub Sore No-More® Classic or Performance Gelotion along your horse’s entire neck, poll, chin or on sore muscle areas to loosen and relax sore muscles and improve circulation when using your BeneFab® by Sore No-More® Therapeutic Smart Hood. Sore No-More® Gelotion can also be used as an indicator of sore muscles: massage into horse’s top line and the gelotion will foam upon encountering a hot spot.