9 years with Arenus
Heather Johnson discovered her passion for horses at the tender age of 7. Now, with over 15 years of professional experience training and showing horses, she has numerous championships under her belt. Beginning her career as an all-around trainer has provided her unique insight into training reining horses. Now almost exclusively competing in reining, her impressive accomplishments include three NRHA Reserve World Championships and two NRHA World Championships. This two-time USEF Reining World Championship Qualifier is known for her enthusiasm, deep understanding of the sport and what it takes to create a competitive horse.
- Assure Plus
- Assure Guard
- Sore No-More Performance Liniment
- Steadfast Equine
- Steadfast Equine Growth
- 10 time All American Quarter Horse Congress Champion
- 7 Time All American Quarter Horse Congress Reserve Champion
- NRHA Earnings of over $183,000
- 2004 – Reserve World Champion, NRHA Intermediate Open
- 2009 – Reserve World Champion, NRHA Intermediate Open
- 2009 – World Champion, NRHA Novice Open Level 1
- 2011 – Reserve World Champion, NRHA Novice Open Level 2
- 2011 – World Champion, NRHA Novice Open Level 1
- 2012 – Qualifier, Adequan/USEF Open Reining Championship
- 2014 – Qualifier, USEF Freestyle Reining World Championship
"Double Knot Your Reeboks is a once in a lifetime horse for me. He’s earned over $126K in NRHA competition and is proving to be a great stallion as well. Having spent the better part of 10 years on the road, he’s experienced a lot of wear and tear. Once starting him on Steadfast Equine, his mobility improved significantly and the time it took for him to warm up properly quickly decreased. He is also able to make it through breeding season comfortably now. Despite being a picky eater, he has no trouble with Steadfast Equine and it has done wonders for his coat, mane and hooves, too!"
"My horse, Double Knot Your Reeboks, has been a lifetime competitor and breeding stallion which takes its toll on their body and digestive system. UlcerGard was a staple for him during stressful situations but, after starting Assure Guard, we’ve been able to discontinue its use. He maintains his weight throughout the year, seems less stressed when traveling and at shows and has stopped cribbing."