- Made with all herbal ingredients, Sports Salve is safe to use on horses that have adverse effects to harsh chemicals
- Conditions skin and coat while protecting areas of application. This helps the area to recharge and promotes healthy growth.
- The Sore No-More® Sports Salve can be used as an injury preventive against abrasions and scrapes and used as leg grease for cross country or rugged terrain trail rides, saving a possible visit from the vet
- Use as a blanket rub guard, apply to areas to prevent hair loss and scaring where blankets rub.
- Conditions dry, cracked hooves, and heels, helping to protect against injury that can occur from drying and cracking.
The applications for Sore No-More® Classic Sports Salve are endless. Formulated with tamanu butter and aloe vera, it is a silky, cooling cream to calm, dry, itchy irritated skin; making it an excellent moisturizer for skin and hooves. For those that have isolated areas of irritation, it is great to use as a preventive from blanket rubs and girth rubs while helping to renew hair growth from previous irritations and lessening scar appearance.
Formulated originally as a Cross Country leg grease, it also it great to use as a protective barrier for cross country jumps or endurance riding. Unlike other leg greases, Sore No-More® Sports Salve has a smooth, silky consistency and is absorbed when applied, to help reduce swelling and inflammation while protecting lower limbs from scrapes and bruises. Also use as a leg sweat, after competitions or hard workouts to increase circulation and to help prevent excess fluid buildup in lower limbs.
CAUTIONSLabeled for equine and canine use only. For external use only. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from open flames.
*Tamanu Seed Oil is closely associated with the nut family- if you have a nut allergy please consult with your health care practitioner before coming into contact with open container or before using to determine your sensitivity.
DIRECTIONS FOR USELeg Grease - An excellent barrier and protective sports grease to be used prior to competition. Apply liberally to legs, chest and forearms as a protective sports shield. Dye with food coloring to match your competition colors.
Leg Sweat - Use as a leg sweat to prevent “stocking up”, with or without wraps. Apply liberally and bandage with paper or plastic wrap under a standing wrap to generate heat. Change daily.
Skin Cream – Do not apply to open wounds. Use on crusty dry skin patches, burns, skin abrasions. Clean area intended for application. Dry after cleaning and then apply product.
Hoof Care - Apply once or twice daily to the coronary band - ½" above and below the hairline and to the bulbs of the heel to soften and to promote elasticity of the hoof.