2 years with Arenus
After spending 11 years as NRHA’s All-Time Leading Money Earner and the first $3 Million Dollar Rider in the association’s history, Tim McQuay knows his way around the reining world. He boasts prestigious wins at the NRHA Futurity, NRHA Derby, National Reining Breeders Classic and the NRHA Superstakes throughout his career and was inducted into the NRHA Hall of Fame in 2000. Internationally, Tim was presented with a silver medal in Italy at the FEI Masters Reining in 2005 and went on to win the Reining Masters at the NRHA Futurity. At the 2006 World Equestrian Games, Tim was awarded the Individual Silver Medal and helped the U.S. secure Team Gold. Then, in 2010, Tim found himself leading the U.S. to another Team Gold at the World Equestrian Games.
Outside of the show arena, Tim has developed a reputation as an innovative clinician and works closely with aspiring professionals and amateurs to foster the next generation of horsemen. Tim and his wife, Colleen, operate McQuay Stables in Tioga, Texas where the stand many quality stallions and develop the next reining champions.
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Poultice
- 2000 – Inducted into the NRHA Hall of Fame
- 2001 – NRHA Futurity Finalist
- 2002 – NRHA Derby Reserve Champion
- 2002 – Nation’s Cup Gold Medalist for Team USA
- 2003 – NRHA Derby Open Champion
- 2003 – AQHA Senior Reining World Champion
- 2004 – 1st place win at NRBC USEF Qualifier
- 2004 – NRHA Futurity Top 10 finish
- 2005 – FEI Masters Reining Silver Medal
- 2005 – 1st place win at NRHA Futurity Reining Masters
- 2006 – World Equestrian Games Team Gold and Individual Silver Medals
- 2007 – 1st place win at Southwest Reining Horse Association Futurity
- 2008 – NRHA Futurity Champion
- 2010 – World Equestrian Games Team Gold Medals
- 2012 – NRHA Open Futurity Reserve Championship
- 2012 – Ariat Tulsa Reining Classic Developing Horse Futurity Champion
- 2013 – Cactus Classic Derby Reserve Champion
- 2013 – Kentucky Reining Cup Top 5 Finish
- 2014 – World Equestrian Games Qualifier; Daughter, Mandy McCutcheon, rode to Team Gold and Individual Bronze wins.
- 2015 – 1st Place win at High Roller Reining Classic, Level 3 Open Derby
- 2015 – Tulsa Reining Classic Reserve Championship, Level 4 and Level 3 Open Futurity
"I find that the Sore No-More Performance Ultra line helps my horses tremendously. The Gelotion and Liniment work remarkably well to reduce and prevent tendon soreness and back pain. These products are great because they’re easy to use, don’t blister and meet all of the regulatory requirements for competition."
"We expect a lot of our horses and want to keep them comfortable to perform at their best and retain longevity. The Sore No-More products provide us with a tool to do this. Since we compete under strict regulatory requirements, we use the Sore No-More Performance Ultra line and have found it to be an incredibly effective product. The liniments, gelotions and poultices keep our horses going through the season and are a staple in our barn."