15% OFF SPORTS SALVE & FREE SHIPPING ON ALL SORE NO-MORE ORDERS THROUGH JUNE!
Sore No-More Sports Salve is our herbal, soothing conditioner for effective protection and healing of the skin and hooves.
Dry skin and hoof conditions can open the door to injuries, discomfort, pain and inflammation. You need a salve that does more than soothe dry skin and hooves. You need a natural, gentle formula that absorbs easily, conditions and heals common problems like blanket and girth sores, hair loss, cracked hooves, “stocking up”, inflammation and scarring.
Sports Salve contains our Sore No-More Classic Liniment as its base. This time-tested herbal liniment contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. The classic blend of arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia combined with tamanu seed oil and aloe vera does more than moisturize skin and hooves. The formula draws out heat, fluid and toxins while promoting circulation and cooling the affected area. Sports Salve acts as a tough protective barrier while reducing swelling and moisturizing the skin and hooves.
Use anywhere on the skin or hooves to soothe and protect the area. Apply as a leg grease to defend against bruises, abrasions and scrapes. Use as a leg sweat post-exercise to reduce the risk of “stocking up” and inflammation. Effectively promotes healthy growth and recovery in hooves from cracks and dry conditions. Protects against girth and blanket rubs, prevents hair loss and promotes healing. Safe to apply daily to soften and condition skin and hooves.
Arenus is proud to offer Sore No-More Sports Salve as a safe, protective barrier and conditioner for skin and hooves.*Tamanu Seed Oil is closely associated with the nut family. If you have a nut allergy, please consult with your health care practitioner before using to determine your sensitivity.
- Lasting protective barrier: Originally formulated as an eventing grease or leg grease, Sports Salve acts as an injury preventative against abrasions and scrapes. Top choice for cross country jumps, endurance riding, rugged trail rides and eventing.
- Powerful hoof conditioner: Silky cream keeps hooves healthy, protected and hydrated. Use on the coronet band to stimulate new growth. Apply to quarter cracks, cracked heels and shelly hooves to condition and promote healing.
- Blanket and girth rub guard: Apply to prevent hair loss or scarring on areas where blankets or girths irritate the skin. Softens the area to accelerate healing and promote healthy hair growth.
- Dry skin relief: Use anywhere on the horse with dry skin, such as the point of hips or areas where tack or equipment rubs. Excellent for use on scrapes or abrasions to moisturize the skin.
- Effective prevention for “stocking up”: Use as a leg sweat to reduce the risk of “stocking up” after exercise. Simply apply to the legs to pull inflammation, increase circulation and prevent fluid build up. Safe to use with or without standing wraps.
- Safe for hands and horses: All-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, girths or blankets.
- No mess or greasy residue: Silky, smooth consistency won’t leave an oily or greasy residue. Easily absorbs into the skin. Does not attract dust or insects.
Our conditioner is formulated with our clinically-proven herbal liniment to effectively protect and cool the skin and hooves.
- Powerful herbal liniment base: Our Sore No-More Classic Liniment provides the base for the Sports Salve. The proven, all-natural formula goes beyond the typical uses of a liniment. Effectively relieves pain, inflammation and fatigue. Draws out heat, fluid and toxins while promoting circulation and cooling the affected area.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. No irritating herbs like menthol or capsaicin. Contains time-tested arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia. Added tamanu seed oil and aloe vera create a smooth, buttery texture to naturally soothe, calm and moisturize.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment line with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Equine professional approved: Approved by veterinarians. Trusted by Olympic athletes, farriers, veterinarians and therapists across the country.
- Award-winning liniment: Sore No-More Classic Liniment, the base formula of our Sports Salve, was awarded “Product of the Year” twice by The Horse Journal. Awarded “Top 10 Products of the Last 20 Years” by The Horse Journal in 2014. It stood out among its competitors for its effectiveness in reducing pain and inflammation.
Labeled for equine and canine use only. For external use only. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from open flames.
*Tamanu Seed Oil is closely associated with the nut family. If you have a nut allergy, please consult with your health care practitioner before coming into contact with open container or before using to determine your sensitivity.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Leg Grease: An excellent barrier and protective sports grease to be used prior to competition. Apply liberally to legs, chest and forearms as a protective sports shield. Dye with food coloring to match your competition colors.
Leg Sweat: Use as a leg sweat to prevent “stocking up”, with or without wraps. Apply liberally and bandage with paper or plastic wrap under a standing wrap to generate heat. Change daily.
Skin Cream: Do not apply to open wounds. Use on crusty dry skin patches, burns, skin abrasions. Clean area intended for application. Dry after cleaning and then apply product.
Hoof Care: Apply once or twice daily to the coronary band - ½" above and below the hairline and to the bulbs of the heel to soften and to promote elasticity of the hoof.
Proprietary extract of witch hazel bark and leaves with common herbs: arnica (Arnica montana), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), lavender (Lavendula officinalis), lobelia (Lobelia inflata), tamanu seed oil* (Colophyllum tacamchaca), petrolatum (naturally derived), sunflower seed oil (Helianthus annus), aloe vera gel (Aloe barbadensis leaf).