FREE SHIPPING ON SORE NO-MORE ORDERS OVER $59.95!
Sore No-More Classic Liniment is our original, time-tested herbal formula for safe and effective pain relief.
- Horses with a light to moderate work level.
- Horses with chronic inflammation, arthritis or sore muscles.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses not competing in FEI regulated events.
- Owners looking for a natural, cost-effective solution for everyday joint, muscle and soft tissue maintenance.
- Effective pain relief: Proven to drastically reduce inflammation by doing more than just drawing out fluid. Effectively draws out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the affected area. There is no better combination available to reduce pain, calm and relax muscles.
- Safe for hands and horses: All-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, tack or bandages.
- Convenient application: Effective without the need to rub in. Simply spray and go. Spray on the poll, back, neck, legs, hock, knees or hooves and soles to reduce soft tissue discomfort.
- Injury prevention: Use before and after each ride to reduce the risk of strains. Limbers the muscles and reduces the risk of injury when an ideal warm up isn’t possible prior to exercise. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile liniment can be used as a spray, bath brace, massage and under riding equipment or bandages. Antiseptic properties keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Relaxing scent: Fresh, clean lavender is soothing for both horse and rider.
Our clinically-proven formula offers a simple, gentle solution with unmatched natural pain relief for sore and fatigued muscles.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. No irritating herbs like capsaicin and menthol. Contains time-tested arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment line with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Equine professional approved: Approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on Sore No-More Classic Liniment to help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The same proven, reliable formula trusted by top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.
- Award-winning liniment: Sore-No More Classic liniment was awarded “Product of the Year” twice by The Horse Journal. Awarded “Top 10 Products of the Last 20 Years” by The Horse Journal in 2014. It stood out among its competitors for its effectiveness in reducing pain and inflammation.
Seth Ingram on...
Dianne Volz, J...
For topical use only. Not meant to be ingested. Keep away from immediate eye area. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from an open flame. For equine and canine use only.
Shake well before using.
Use on lower and upper limbs.
Apply to directly to skin and massage prior and after exercise on the back, legs, poll, or hocks.
Paint directly on sole of sore hooves.
To use as a bath brace: add a ½ oz to 1 oz per gallon of water. Liniment may also be applied to area and a wet, warm towel placed over liniment application to get the same effect.
Safe to use under, tack, wraps, blankets and under therapeutics.
Proprietary extract of witch hazel bark and leaves with the following common herbs: arnica (Arnica montana), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), lavender (Lavendula officinalis), and lobelia (Lobelia inflata).