CHOOSE THE RIGHT ASSURE OPTION FOR YOUR PATIENT
- Horses in emergency situations with intense, digestive upset such as colic.
- Horses under hospitalization or post-surgery or anorexic cases.
- Veterinarians that need a fast-acting, easy to use solution for emergency, digestive control.
- Assure Guard Gold NG comes in individual packets. Each packet is intended as a treatment dose for an average sized horse. Packet contents can be split in half for smaller or younger horses. Be sure to mix contents well before dividing.
- Assure Guard Gold comes in a convenient 6 lb pellet starter pack for a 10 day loading or treatment dose. Following up the initial Assure Guard Gold NG treatment with a 10 day treatment period of Assure Guard Gold pellets helps horses recover rapidly from the digestive disturbance and puts them on the right track to good digestive health. Dependent upon the case or the goals, longer term use may be necessary for full resolution and maintenance.
For our Veterinarian Dealers follow this link to purchase.
- Easy to use: Mix a single dose pack in water for simple administration to equine patients.
- Non-clogging psyllium: The only psyllium treatment that’s pumpable when mixed with water. Once mixed you have plenty of time to treat your patient and rinse your equipment.
- Convenient packaging: Single dose packs are easily stored for use in clinics, pharmacies, veterinary vehicles and other locations where quick access is needed.
- Fast-acting control: Assure Guard Gold NG packs a powerful punch. It delivers quick, effective support for horses under intense digestive stress.
- Innovative formula: Specialized form of Assure Guard Gold is designed for emergency administration via nasogastric intubation. The delayed gelling action allows up to 10 minutes for veterinarians to administer via pump or dosing syringe. Rinse equipment for easy clean up - no clogs or hardened mess!
- Total digestive support: Assure Guard Gold NG works fast to support the entire digestive tract from the stomach through the hindgut.
- Veterinarian exclusive product: Unavailable to the public, this formulation is intended for use by a licensed veterinarian only.
- Powerful ingredient combination: Each dose of Assure Guard Gold NG provides over 2 cups of high purity psyllium, 70 billion CFU of live microbes, antacids, MOS, L-glutamine, electrolyte replacement and a small amount of supplemental energy.
- Enhanced, proven formula: Assure Guard Gold NG is a high dose, enhanced version of our clinically proven Assure Guard Gold formula. This research-backed and veterinarian developed formula is recommended for the most challenging digestive health cases.
- Gastrointestinal Stabilizing Technology (GST): Exclusive, proprietary technology ensures that live microbes are protected from the acidic environment of the stomach for safe delivery to the hindgut. Arenus digestive aids are the only products with GST.
- Recyclable packaging: Eligible product for “Ride for a Green World” initiative. Save money while helping the environment!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Assure Guard Gold NG is for use by a licensed veterinarian only. Complete the following procedure within 5-7 minutes to prevent full gelling of product.
1. Fill stainless steel bucket with a minimum of 6 liters of 90-95 degree Fahrenheit water.2. Add entire pack of Assure Guard Gold NG to water.3. Gently stir for 15-20 seconds until mixed.4. Fill 400ml dosing syringe with solution or insert drench pump.5. Administer through no less than 1/2 inch internal diameter nasogastric tube.6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until solution is fully administered, gently stirring prior to refilling dosing syringe or occasionally throughout pumping.7. Immediately following complete administration, rinse all instruments to prevent clogging.
Note: To ensure ample time to administer the product, it is beneficial to have water prepared and horse nasogastrically intubated prior to adding Assure Guard Gold NG to the water. When using a drench pump, it is advantageous to use a high volume, large bore pump.
Store product in a cool, dry place.
Warnings: This product should be administered by a licensed veterinarian only. For use in horses only.
Psyllium seed husk, direct fed microorganism blend (distillers grain, dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation product, sodium silicoaluminate, dried Lactobacilus aciophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergilus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacilus subtilis fermentation extract), calcium carbonate, L-glutamine, sodium chloride, brewers dried yeast, potassium chloride, dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation solubles, sodium ascorbate, deglycyrrhizinated licorice root powder, dextrose, maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavoring, zinc methionine hydroxyl analogue chelate, mineral oil, anise oil.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
** The terms HUT, MWU and CU are recognized industry standards for measuring enzyme potency
Contains a source of protease which can hydrolyze proteins
Contains a source of alpha-amylase which can hydrolyze starches
Contains a source of cellulase which can break down cellulose