FREE SHIPPING ON SORE NO-MORE ORDERS OVER $59.95!
Sore No-More Performance Poultice combines our FEI compliant herbal formula and bentonite clay for a soothing poultice with clinically proven pain relief.
- Horses with a moderate to heavy work level.
- Horses with chronic inflammation, arthritis, sore or swollen legs.
- Horses with soft tissue injuries, pulls or strains.
- Horses with sole bruises, infections or hoof abscesses.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners looking for a cost-effective, regulation compliant solution for sore legs and hooves.
- Effective pain relief: Draws out inflammation by doing more than just drawing out fluid. Rapidly pulls out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the area. There is no better combination to reduce pain, swelling and infection.
- Safe for hands and horses: All-natural formula is silky smooth and gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, bandages, paper or plastic.
- No waste or mess: A little goes a long way with the equivalent of nearly two full bottles of herbal liniment in each 5 lb tub. Simply apply a thin layer to cover the area. No need to cake on to improve effectiveness. The smooth arnica cooling clay is easy to apply without lumps or mess.
- Easy removal: The Performance Poultice was designed with busy competitors in mind. No need to wash or scrape off. Simply brush off when finished. Safe to leave on the skin or hooves without removal. Easily rinses off if desired.
- Injury prevention: Use before and after exercise to reduce the risk of injury. Reduces swelling to keep performance horses comfortable and limber. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile horse poultice meets the demands of active performance horses. Reduces swelling in areas such as the legs, ankles, knees and hocks. Draws out bacterial and fungal infections. Use as a hoof pack or drawing agent for abscesses. Not for use in open wounds.
- Calming scent: Soothing lavender is relaxing for both horse and rider.
Our clinically-proven formula offers an easy to use solution for drawing out swelling and infections in performance horses.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. No irritating herbs like menthol or capsaicin. Contains time-tested arnica, rosemary, lavender and witch hazel. Now with comfrey for a more potent anti-inflammatory that’s FEI compliant.
- Medicated formula: One of the few truly medicated horse poultices available.High-grade bentonite clay is added to our clinically-proven, FEI safe formula for effective swelling and inflammation relief. Bentonite clay provides a silky smooth texture and is widely used as a safe cosmetic ingredient for people.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment line with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Equine professional approved: Developed and approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on Sore No-More Performance Poultice to help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.
Correct way to apply Sore No More Cooling Clay Poultice to Horse's Leg.
Poultice a Hor...Correct way to apply Sore No More Cooling Clay Poultice to Hor...
For topical use only. Not meant to be ingested. Keep away from immediate eye area. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from an open flame. For equine use only.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Smooth onto ankles, cannon/metacarpal/metatarsal region, knees and hocks before and after exercise to help reduce inflammation and ease discomfort.
Use with or without paper, plastic wrap or bandages.
May be used as a hoof pack to calm inflammation and tenderness; may assist with bringing abscess to surface.
Also great to draw out bacterial or fungal infections; do not apply on open wounds, apply to clean and dry area.
Bentonite (Bowie Type clay) and proprietary extract of witch hazel bark and leaves with the following common herbs: arnica (Arnica montana), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), lavender (Lavendula officinalis), comfrey (Symphytum officinale) and sodium borate (as a preservative).