FREE SHIPPING ON SORE NO-MORE ORDERS OVER $59.95!
Sore No-More Classic Poultice combines our original, time-tested herbal formula with bentonite clay for a soothing poultice that’s easy to apply and remove.
- Horses with a light to moderate work level.
- Horses with chronic inflammation, arthritis or sore muscles.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses with sole bruises, infections or hoof abscesses.
- Horses not competing in FEI regulated events.
- Owners looking for a natural, cost-effective solution for sore legs and hooves.
- Inflammation relief: Draws out inflammation by doing more than just drawing out fluid. Pulls out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the area. There is no better combination to reduce pain, swelling and infection.
- Safe for hands and horses: All-natural formula is silky smooth and gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, bandages, paper or plastic.
- No waste or mess: A little goes a long way with the equivalent of nearly two full bottles of herbal liniment in each 5 lb tub. Simply apply a thin layer to cover the area. No need to cake on to improve effectiveness. The smooth arnica cooling clay is easy to apply without lumps or mess.
- Easy removal: No need to wash or scrape off. Simply brush off when finished. Safe to leave on the skin or hooves without removal. Easily rinses off if desired.
- Injury prevention: Use before and after exercise to reduce the risk of injury. Reduces swelling to keep your horse comfortable and limber. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile horse poultice reduces swelling in areas such as the legs, ankles, knees and hocks. Draws out bacterial and fungal infections. Use as a hoof pack or drawing agent for abscesses. Not for use in open wounds.
- Calming scent: Soothing lavender is relaxing for both horse and rider.
Our time-tested formula offers an easy to use solution for drawing out swelling and infections.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. No irritating herbs like menthol or capsaicin. Contains time-tested arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia.
- Medicated formula: One of the few truly medicated horse poultices available. Bentonite clay is added to our original, clinically-proven formula for effective swelling and inflammation relief. Bentonite clay provides a silky smooth texture and is widely used as a safe cosmetic ingredient for people.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment line with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Equine professional approved: Approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on Sore No-More Classic Liniment to help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.
Correct way to apply Sore No More Cooling Clay Poultice to Horse's Leg.
Poultice a Hor...Correct way to apply Sore No More Cooling Clay Poultice to Hor...
For topical use only. Not meant to be ingested. Keep away from immediate eye area. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from an open flame. For equine use only.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Smooth onto ankles, cannon/metacarpal/metatarsal region, knees and hocks before and after exercise to help reduce inflammation and ease discomfort.
Use with or without paper, plastic wrap or bandages.
May be used as a hoof pack to calm inflammation and tenderness; may assist with bringing abscess to surface.
Also great to draw out bacterial or fungal infections; do not apply on open wounds, apply to clean and dry area.
Bentonite (Bowie Type clay) and proprietary extract of witch hazel bark and leaves with the following common herbs: arnica (Arnica montana), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), lavender (Lavendula officinalis), and lobelia (Lobelia inflata).
Swelling gone after one application
Posted by Unknown on Jun 28th 2017
Our 14 yr old qrtr horse mare had swelling below her left hauk. This was due to an accident wherein she was healing from two deep lacerations. The wounds had completely healed after a month but swelling occurred constantly. Stall rest and pasture only. Plus we'd give her 2 grm of butte daily and also cold rinse the leg for 20 minutrs but the swelling contnued. A good horse friend mentioned that she had exceptional results with the cooling clay. I ordred some and two days later received the product. We applied that night and the next dsy the swelling went away. We applied again and no more swelling. Ran her in a big show that next weekend and she performed very well. 2nd in key, best time in barrels all age groups and 1st in jump 8. We applied after shoe even though no swelling had occurred. No swelling the next day. Awesome product.
Posted by Unknown on Feb 26th 2016
Running horses 2-3 times a weekend can leave them sore and swollen. I have seen this product right before my eyes. I always have some in my barn and trailer.