2 years with Arenus
Arenus has always been proud to support the next generation of professional equine athletes and David Ziegler is just that. This Canadian born horseman made waves in his native Alberta on the eventing circuit before focusing his efforts on dressage in 2011. 2014 was a big year for David, winning several prestigious CDIs along with an Individual Gold and Individual Silver Medal at the North American Young Rider Championships. Now based in Pennsylvania, there’s no doubt the future is bright for this ambitious ride.
- Sore No-More Performance
- Poultice Sore No-More Performance Gelotion
- Sore No-More Performance Liniment
- Sore No-More The Sauce
- Sore No-More Sports Salve
- Sore No-More Massage Shampoo
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment
- 2013 – Alberta Horse Trials Top Rider
- 2014 – Champion, Global Dressage Festival 1 CDI
- 2014 – Young Rider Champion, Gold Coast Opener CDI
- 2014 – Individual Gold Medal, Eventing CCI**, North American Young Rider Championships
- 2014 – Individual Silver Medal, Dressage, North American Young Rider Championships
- 2014 – Awarded the USDF Style Award
- 2014 – Young Rider Champion, Dressage at Devon CDI
"Incorporating the Sore No-More products into my horse’s regimens has been key in ensuring they feel and look their best, day in and day out!."
"My horses are able to use themselves 110% with Sore No-More in their corner. Sore muscles are gone, work related inflammation disappears and their coats look fantastic after the Massage Shampoo!"
"I always ship my horses with Sore No-More Gelotion on their backs to help combat muscle fatigue related to trailering"
"Riders and horses alike NEED Sore No-More! It’s the only product line of liniments, gels and poultices that I can trust to work every time. My horses have had bad reactions to other products and, in the middle of competition, that’s the last thing you want to have happen. That is one thing I never worry about with Sore No-More. I have total confidence my horses are going to look and feel their best with Sore No-More on board!"