Enhance equine digestive wellness with Assure. Efficient and reliable, Assure is our original and proven foundation to address common digestive health problems in a daily, granular supplement.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT ASSURE OPTION FOR EQUINE DIGESTIVE WELLNESS
- Horses with a light work level or low stress that need a preventative digestive health aid.
- Horses requiring sand clearance or support for minor to moderate digestive health issues.
- Older horses with loose stool, diarrhea, or recurring digestive issues.
- Owners that want a customizable, affordable solution to maintain their horse’s digestive health and provide rapid hindgut stabilization as needed during times of stress.
- Long-lasting digestive support: Assure was designed by a vet to be used as a safe, long-term solution to your horse’s digestive health maintenance.
- Improved health and overall wellness: Retired, pleasure, and performance horses alike benefit from daily digestive support and sand clearance to keep them happy and healthy.
- Wide range protection: Assure is designed to tackle a variety of digestive challenges including diarrhea, loose stool, recurrent colic, and more.
- Whole digestive system support: Assure works to support the entire digestive tract from the stomach through the hindgut.
- Flexible, economic coverage: Use Assure daily for cost-effective maintenance. Pair with Assure Plus during the loading period and one week out of each month for best results. Add Assure Plus during times of stress for maximum support when your horse needs it most.
- Proper digestive aid foundation: Assure is our original digestive aid formula and the foundation of our Assure System products. It contains our custom blend of prebiotics, probiotics, psyllium, digestive enzymes, and yeast for optimal hindgut health and function.
- Gastrointestinal Stabilizing Technology (GST): Exclusive technology ensures that live microbes are protected from the acidic environment of the stomach for safe delivery to the hindgut.
- Clinically proven formula: The patented, vet approved and developed formula is proven to relieve colic, diarrhea, poor body condition, and more. Assure has been tested and verified as an essential piece of any horse’s daily digestive health maintenance.
- Butyrate: Also known as butyric acid, butyrate is a critical volatile fatty acid (VFA) produced in the hindgut of all horses. The high quality, high purity psyllium in Assure has been shown to naturally and effectively increase the production of butyrate. Butyrate is critical to colonocyte health and regeneration, and important in the prevention and reduction of gastrointestinal inflammation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For general digestive maintenance or management of colic, loose stool or poor body condition feed horse one, level scoop daily per 1100lb of body weight or follow dosing chart.
When feeding Assure with Assure Plus for additional or rapid hindgut stabilization or sand removal, it is recommended to feed Assure in the morning and Assure Plus in the evening. See Assure Plus directions and dosing for specific requirements.
If palatability issues arise, add small amounts of water, oil or molasses to encourage acceptance.
It is recommended that you consult your veterinarian for specific recommendations prior to adding Assure, or any supplement, to your horse’s daily regimen. Store product in a cool, dry place.
ASSURE DOSING CHART
|Type of Horse/Weight||Recommended Dosing||Servings Per Container|
175-350 lb/79-158 kg
351-800 lb/159-363 kg
>1300 lb/>591 kg
|1 1/4 scoop||90|
Direct fed microorganism blend (distillers grain, dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation product, sodium silicoaluminate, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract), brewers dried yeast, dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation solubles, psyllium seed husk, natural and artificial flavoring (apple).
** HUT, MWU and CU are recognized industry standards for measuring enzyme potency