Ricochet Horse Liniment Spray is our herbal conditioner with citronella that protects against the damages of the sun and insect bites while promoting a healthy, shiny coat.
Horses are constantly exposed to the harmful rays of the sun and the painful bites of insects. You need an herbal spray that goes beyond conditioning the coat in order to truly provide them with everything that they need. What you need is a natural conditioning spray that protects the coat from sun damage and effectively conditions the skin against pesky insects.
Ricochet Horse Liniment Spray contains our proprietary blend of natural and essential oils. The formula contains the highest concentration of citronella in any horse liniment spray available today. The natural combination leaves the coat healthy, manageable and shiny while protecting against harmful UV rays and skin damage caused by insects. No harmful ingredients, irritants, silicone, permethrins or insecticides. Will not harm the lungs when sprayed or make it difficult to breathe for you or your horse.
Use anywhere on the body, face, mane, tail and ears to protect the coat and skin. Apply regularly to condition the coat for a healthy, lustrous shine. Apply on show day for instant sheen without the risk of slipping tack or equipment. Effectively softens the coat and protects against sun and the damages of bug bites. Safe to apply daily to soften and condition your horse’s coat.
Arenus is proud to offer Ricochet Horse Spray as a natural, safe conditioner and protective barrier against the sun and insects.
- Powerful insect damage defense: Formulated with potent essential oils that are well-known for conditioning the coat against insect and fly bite damage, including citronella. Safe to spray directly on fly sheets, bandages and blankets for extra protection against insect damage to the skin.
- Sun damage protection: Defends the coat from sun damage. UV protectant prevents dull coats, fading and sun bleaching. Great for protection of dark colored horses exposed to sunlight.
- Natural coat conditioner: Natural oils and essential oils soften and protect the coat while adding shine. Ideal regular maintenance for a visibly healthy mane, tail and coat.
- Instant show ring shine: Natural formula gives the coat an instant sheen and brings out natural highlights for the perfect show day look. Use before the competition to keep coat conditioned, healthy and show ready. Use during the show to give a gorgeous, polished shine.
- Safe and gentle formula: No synthetic fragrances or ingredients that irritate the skin or lungs. No permethrins or other harmful insecticides. Safe to use on the face, ears, mane, tail and anywhere on the body. Safe enough for your own skin.
- No mess or residue: Use confidently at any time to condition and protect the coat. The formula will not leave an oily or greasy residue. No added silicons to leave the hair slick or cause tack and equipment to slip.
- Fresh, citrus scent: Pleasant aroma is appealing to people without being overpowering and making it difficult to breathe.
Our coat conditioner is formulated with natural ingredients and essentials oils to safely protect against sun and insect damage.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, permethrins, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances or pesticides. No irritating herbs like menthol or capsaicin. Non-toxic ingredients include witch hazel, sunflower seed oil and a proprietary blend of essential oils.
- Powerful concentrate of citronella: Contains up to 30x more citronella per ounce for real and effective skin protection and conditioning.
- Proprietary essential oil blend: Potent blend of essential oils includes eucalyptus oil, neem oil, lemongrass oil, cedarwood oil, rosemary oil and tea tree oil. These oils are beneficial to the skin and are well-known for healing and conditioning against bug bite damage.
- Veterinarian approved: Formulated and approved by veterinarians. Trusted by equine professionals, veterinarians, farriers, equine therapists and competitors across the country to protect and condition the coat.
For topical use only. Do not ingest. Flush with water if excessive amount of product gets in eye. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from an open flame. For equine and canine use only.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake well before using.
For Body: Spray liberally over body and legs at any time, especially before riding or turnout. You can spray onto fly sheets, blankets or bandages while in the barn or turned out.
For Face: Apply to a cloth and carefully wipe around muzzle and eyes. Keep approximately one inch away from eyes. Should any get in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
A blend of water, alcohol, witch hazel, sunflower seed oil, citronella oil, eucalyptus oil, neem oil, lemongrass oil, cedarwood oil, rosemary oil and tea tree oil.