FREE SHIPPING ON SORE NO-MORE ORDERS OVER $59.95!
Sore No-More Massage Shampoo is our herbal, sulfate-free shampoo that soothes aches and pains while leaving skin healthy, shiny and clean.
- Nourishing deep cleaner and conditioner: Effectively cleans and conditions the coat and skin with all-natural ingredients. No need for additional conditioners. Use on horses of all coat colors to remove sweat and grime, eliminate odors and keep the coat healthy, shiny and clean.
- Dry skin relief and prevention: Botanical ingredients soothe and calm dry, itchy skin without stripping natural oils. Removing the natural oils of the skin takes away your horse’s natural defense against dry, itchy skin and other dermal conditions.
- Pain and inflammation relief: Soothes aches and pains while cleansing the area. Massage into the skin while bathing your horse to calm muscle tension and pain. Excellent for reducing inflammation with a post-workout bath.
- Gentle on hands and horses: All-natural formula is safe for foals and horses with sensitive skin. No sulfates like sodium lauryl sulfate commonly found in other shampoos. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves.
- Easy to rinse: No harsh detergents or salts that create an excessive lather. No synthetic waxes, petroleum or silicone that stick to the coat. Simple to rinse out and won’t leave a residue that dries out the skin.
Our multipurpose shampoo is formulated with our clinically-proven herbal liniment to effectively cleanse, condition, protect and soothe.
- Powerful herbal liniment base: Our Sore No-More Classic Liniment provides the base for the Massage Shampoo. The proven, all-natural formula goes beyond the typical uses of a liniment. Effectively relieves pain, inflammation and fatigue. Draws out heat, fluid and toxins while promoting circulation and cooling the affected area.
- All-natural ingredients: No sulfates, harsh chemicals, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. No irritating herbs like menthol or capsaicin. Contains time-tested arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia. Coconut oil, avocado oil and vitamins nourish the skin.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment line with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Equine professional approved: Approved by veterinarians. Trusted by Olympic athletes, veterinarians and therapists across the country.
- Award-winning liniment: Sore No-More Classic Liniment, the base formula of Massage Shampoo, was awarded “Product of the Year” twice by The Horse Journal. Awarded “Top 10 Products of the Last 20 Years” by The Horse Journal in 2014. It stood out among its competitors for its effectiveness in reducing pain and inflammation.
For topical use only. Do not ingest. Flush with water if excessive amount of product gets in eye. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from an open flame. For equine and canine use only.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake bottle before use.
Wet entire body or specific, target area, trying to remove any dirt from area before product application. Apply product using your hands, sponge or cloth. Work in area with light massaging to generate a slight, cleansing lather. After product has been worked in, rinse until lather is gone. Dry with preferred method.
Proprietary extract of witch hazel bark and leaves with the following common herbs: arnica (Arnica montana), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), lavender (Lavendula officinalis), lobelia (Lobelia inflate), natural cocoa derivatives, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vegetable protein oil/conditioner, avocado oil, coconut oil, essential coconut oil essence, and distilled water.