Complete structural support, Steadfast Equine Growth provides the developmental building blocks foals and horses in recovery need for optimal bone and tissue health in a daily, pelleted supplement.
- Optimal development: Feeding Steadfast Equine Growth to the mare during late term pregnancy lays the groundwork for successful structural development in the foal. Supplementing foals promotes healthy bones and soft tissue to help them grow properly and reach their full athletic potential.
- Smooth transition to training: Strengthens and prepares foals for the physical demands of athletic performance for an easier transition into training.
- Rapid injury recovery: Stimulates the production of strong, regenerative tissue and reduces layup time. Ideal support for equine athletes recovering from surgeries and injuries like tendon strain and suspensory tears. Combine Steadfast Equine with Steadfast Equine Growth for a powerful dose of minerals needed to accelerate healing, rebuild soft tissues, strengthen structural integrity, reduce pain and inflammation.
- Effective injury prevention: Increased bone, ligament, cartilage and tendon strength help prevent injuries from occurring during exercise and training.
- Foal-friendly pellet size: Small pellet size is perfect for weanlings, foals and young horses. Larger pieces are difficult to chew for horses with smaller mouths and result in wasted pellets.
Our science-backed formula offers innovative structural integrity and developmental support that’s incomparable to any other supplement on the market. The patented blend of ingredients provide unmatched soft tissue support.
- Proprietary blend of ingredients: Patented Steadfast Equine Growth contains the complete components necessary for normal bone remodeling and growth, development and maintenance of connective tissues. Bioavailable ingredients offer unmatched absorption for total structural support.
- TêlaFIRM trace minerals: TêlaFIRM includes manganese, selenium, copper and zinc. The proprietary, double chelated mineral blend provides unmatched soft tissue support. Chelated, or organic minerals, are protected from the stomach’s acidic environment for safe movement to the small intestine. This allows horses to better absorb the minerals for maximum benefits. TêlaFIRM is linked to clinical benefits such as increased bone breaking strength, decreased tendon, ligament and cartilage pathology and decreased incidence of synovitis. Unchelated minerals in other supplements are overfed to make up for poor absorption rates. TêlaFIRM does more with less by giving your horse quality minerals that their body can use.
- Sodium Zeolite A: Extremely bioavailable source of silica, a critical component for strong structural repair and development. Natural zeolites are similar to sand and can’t be absorbed as easily as Steadfast Equine Growth’s Sodium Zeolite A.
- Exceptional cost-benefit ratio: Full range of dosing options makes Steadfast Equine Growth an excellent value for complete structural support. Economic and affordable option for foals of all ages and sizes.
- Research proven: Many studies have been published on this structural support supplement. Clinical studies on its active ingredients have proven their effectiveness of supporting optimal bone and soft tissue health.
 Dibner JJ, Quiroz MLM, Richards JD. Benefit of MINTREX P blend or organic trace minerals on the tibial dyschondroplasia, synovitis and pododermatitis in heavy weight tom turkeys. Abstract presented at: Poultry Science; July 16-19; 2006; Edmonton, Alberta.
 Zhao J, Harrell R, Greiner L, Allee G, Knight C. Chelated trace minerals support sow reproduction. Feedstuffs. 2012; 84: 86-28.
STEADFAST EQUINE GROWTH DOSING CHART
SERVINGS PER 5 lb CONTAINER
|<250 lb||1/2 scoop||360|
|251-500 lb||1 scoop||180|
|501-750 lb||1 1/2 scoops||120|
|751-1000 lb||2 scoops||90|
|1001-1250 lb||2 1/2 scoops||72|
|1251-1500 lb||3 scoops||60|
|1501-1750 lb||3 1/2 scoops||51|
|1751-2000 lb||4 scoops||45|
PRICE PER DAY
Calculated at one scoop per day dosing.
|PRODUCT||PRICE||PRICE PER DAY|
|Steadfast Equine Growth 5 lb||$129.95||$1.44|
Learn more about Steadfast Equine Growth, Releira and EQ-Well from Arenus. Help support healthy bones, reproductive health and structural support: Steadfast Growth - Structural support for foals through development Releira - Complete reproductive health including broodmares and foals in utero EQ-Well - Nutritional support for all life stages Learn more about our products by visiting Arenus.com. Be sure to connect with us on the following social media pages: Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Arenus/ Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/arenushealth/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/Arenus Pinterest - https://pinterest.com/arenushealth/ LinkedIn - https://linkedin.com/company/arenus Google+ - https://plus.google.com/1063374821288..
Steadfast Grow...Learn more about Steadfast Equine Growth, Releira and EQ-Well ...
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, consult health professional immediately. This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption. This product contains soy and wheat products.
Safety for use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian immediately.
Store product in a cool, dry place.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Feed one 12.5g scoop (included) per 500lb of body weight daily. See dosing chart for details.
If palatability issues arise, add small amounts of water, oil or molasses to encourage acceptance.
It is recommended that you consult your veterinarian for specific recommendations prior to adding Steadfast Equine Growth, or any supplement, to your horse’s daily regimen.
Active Ingredients per (2) 12.5g scoops (included):TêlaFIRM® Y.......................................................2500mgSodium Zeolite A.................................................2300mgAscorbic acid.......................................................1000mg
Inactive Ingredients:Alfalfa meal, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, soy oil and wheat midds.