- Cleanses your horses coat without striping their natural oils so there’s no need to use or purchase additional conditioners.
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate, this shampoo has no harsh detergents making it safe to use on horses that have dry or irritated skin, are chemically sensitive, and even foals.
- Easy to apply and rinse off, this shampoo does not lather excessively, making bathing quick and easy.
- With its liniment base, it is a dual action shampoo meaning it cleanses while soothing pains and aches, helping reduce discomfort from body aches and dry itchy skin.
- Sore No-More® Massage Shampoo is safe for use on horses and dogs and provides the same great benefits to both.
Sore No-More® Massage Shampoo is a multi action shampoo that cleanses, eliminates unpleasant odors, soothes sore muscles and calms dry, itchy skin. This shampoo provides these many benefits without the use of harsh chemicals that strip the natural oils that protect your horse’s coat and prevent dry skin. Massage Shampoo uses the same base formula as Sore No-More® Classic Liniment, providing relief from sore muscles and deep cleansing without added oils or sulfates.
Formulated with witch hazel, arnica, rosemary, lavender, lobelia, avocado oil and coconut oil, Sore No-More® Massage Shampoo is the best shampoo to use on horses and dogs with sensitive skin. The all-natural ingredients and liniment base make it extremely easy and safe to use.
The Sore No-More video featuring the coolest liniment around. Watch all the ways you can use the Liniment, Gelotion, Massage Shampoo, Poultice, Sports Salve, and The Sauce (sugardine tutorial). Listen to Chester Weber, Cesar Parra, Karyn Erickson, and Doug Hannum talk about how Sore No-More helps them in competition. Go to www.arenus.com for more information.
Arenus/Equilit...The Sore No-More video featuring the coolest liniment around. ...
CAUTIONSFor topical use only. Do not ingest. Flush with water if excessive amount of product gets in eye. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from an open flame. For equine and canine use only.
DIRECTIONS FOR USEShake bottle before use.
Wet entire body or specific, target area, trying to remove any dirt from area before product application. Apply product using your hands, sponge or cloth. Work in area with light massaging to generate a slight, cleansing lather. After product has been worked in, rinse until lather is gone. Dry with preferred method.