- Made with high quality Bentonite clay, the base for many human facial masks, this poultice has a smooth constancy for easy application, reducing the need to use large amounts for application.
- Sore No-More® Classic Poultice is great for use in addressing abscesses as the clay helps draw out toxins and bring pockets to the surface, reducing recovery time.
- Removing the poultice is just as easy as applying. Unlike other poultices, this poultice can be easily brushed out or hosed off without scraping or scrubbing.
- Once applied, this poultice can be left unattended, alone or under wraps, as there is no risk of burning or irritations when left for extended periods of time like other poultices.
- As the overall Horse Journal favorite, voted product of the year three times, you can put your trust in Sore No-More® Classic Poultice.
Silky smooth and non-irritating, our Sore No-More® Cooling Clay Poultice is a combination of our famous Sore No-More® Liniment formula and our master mud, Bentonite clay blend. This superior, effective and naturally soothing clay should be used on areas of swelling, edema, heat and inflammation. This poultice is easy to apply and remove: no scraping or scrubbing is necessary. Use this product on legs to provide cooling relief and prevent and reduce swelling during exercise, training and competition. You’ll find this poultice effective as a standalone application or couple with plastic, paper or standing wraps if you prefer.
Correct way to apply Sore No More Cooling Clay Poultice to Horse's Leg.
Poultice a Hor...Correct way to apply Sore No More Cooling Clay Poultice to Hor...
CAUTIONSFor topical use only. Not meant to be ingested. Keep away from immediate eye area. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from an open flame. For equine use only.
DIRECTIONS FOR USESmooth onto ankles, cannon/metacarpal/metatarsal region, knees and hocks before and after exercise to help reduce inflammation and ease discomfort.
Use with or without paper, plastic wrap or bandages.
May be used as a hoof pack to calm inflammation and tenderness; may assist with bringing abscess to surface.
Also great to draw out bacterial or fungal infections; do not apply on open wounds, apply to clean and dry area.
INGREDIENTSBentonite (Bowie Type clay) and proprietary extract of witch hazel bark and leaves with the following common herbs: arnica (Arnica montana), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), lavender (Lavendula officinalis), and lobelia (Lobelia inflata)
Swelling gone after one application
Posted by Unknown on Jun 28th 2017
Our 14 yr old qrtr horse mare had swelling below her left hauk. This was due to an accident wherein she was healing from two deep lacerations. The wounds had completely healed after a month but swelling occurred constantly. Stall rest and pasture only. Plus we'd give her 2 grm of butte daily and also cold rinse the leg for 20 minutrs but the swelling contnued. A good horse friend mentioned that she had exceptional results with the cooling clay. I ordred some and two days later received the product. We applied that night and the next dsy the swelling went away. We applied again and no more swelling. Ran her in a big show that next weekend and she performed very well. 2nd in key, best time in barrels all age groups and 1st in jump 8. We applied after shoe even though no swelling had occurred. No swelling the next day. Awesome product.
Posted by Unknown on Feb 26th 2016
Running horses 2-3 times a weekend can leave them sore and swollen. I have seen this product right before my eyes. I always have some in my barn and trailer.